This tutorial covers 8 great tips and tricks to startup your photographic game with your mobile be it an Android or an iPhone or any other smartphone.
This video wraps up points like: 1. Cleaning the lens before taking any shot, 2. Set the focus, 3. Adjust exposure manually, 4. Don’t use the zoom, 5. Keep your camera steady, 6. Use the rule of thirds, 7. use leading lines, 8. Shoot from different perspectives.
SUBSCRIBE for more: http://bit.ly/2Tuqydg
#exposure #rule_of_thirds #leading_lines #bchitra
Best budget DSLR and mirrorless for beginners:
1. Canon EOS 200D with 18-55mm f4 kit lens (DSLR)
2. Canon EOS 800D with 18-55mm STM lens (DSLR)
3. Canon EOS M50 with 15-45mm STM lens (Mirrorless)
4. Canon EOS M100 with 15-45mm kit lens (mirrorless)
1. Nikon D3400 with Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens (DSLR)
2. Nikon D3500 with Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens (DSLR)
1. Sony Alpha A6000L with 16-50mm lens (Mirrorless)
2. Sony Alpha A6300L
i. Body only https://amzn.to/2XjClN3
ii. With 16-50mm kit lens https://amzn.to/2V3Po7S